About Studio Lotus
Maintaining three Pilates studios in Atlanta with a Power Pilates teacher training program available at all three, Studio Lotus is committed to providing the very highest level of Pilates instruction and Pilates certification in the southeast.
As Atlanta’s Power Pilates Affiliate Training Center, Studio Lotus believes in a classical, systematic and integrative approach to Pilates. Our approach to Pilates is part of what sets us apart from other studios, and enables our clients to get the maximum results from the method in the minimum amount of time.
Each of our studios aims to create a positive, non-intimidating environment in which your individual concerns are heard and addressed. Whether you’re a competitive triathlete or busy executive, sometime-athlete or confirmed spectator, our fully certified Pilates instructors will help you design a personal fitness program that meets your needs and budget. Our instructors not only have a comprehensive knowledge of the Pilates method, but also the skill and enthusiasm to effectively communicate their knowledge to you. Our clients find that it is this clarity and excellence in teaching Pilates that makes it easier for them to learn the technique – and therefore easier to attain results.
At Studio Lotus, our goal is for you to achieve Joseph Pilates’ definition of physical fitness:
‘The attainment and maintenance of a uniformly developed body, with a sound mind fully capable of naturally, easily and satisfactorily performing our many and varied daily tasks with spontaneous…zest and pleasure.’
If you’re ready to explore new heights in fitness and flexibility, then it’s time to Get Started at Studio Lotus.
Studio Lotus Mission Statement
‘The mediocre teacher tells.
The good teacher explains.
The great teacher inspires.’
- William Arthur Ward
good Pilates changes your body.
great Pilates changes everything.™
Studio Lotus is committed to consistently providing a combination of great teaching and great Pilates. We aim to inspire greatness in our clients, our teacher training participants, our instructors and our staff.
We do this by:
- Believing that Pilates is for everyone – from the super-fit, semi-fit and soon-to-be fit.
- Striving to provide a positive, energizing and non-intimidating studio environment.
- Offering competitive rates, a flexible fee structure and personalized customer service.
- Employing the finest classically trained, professional Pilates instructors who know not only how to teach clients, but how to empower them.
- Delivering Pilates instruction that is classical, systematic and integrative so that clients’ goals can be met and their desired results attained.
In dedicating ourselves to achieving the highest standards of excellence and value in Pilates instruction, our hope is to enable our clients to practice Pilates the way it was intended – and therefore reap the full brilliance of the technique in their bodies and lives. In this way, the many promises of Pilates may be transformed into a reality.
Studio Lotus believes in a classical, systematic and integrative approach to Pilates.
By classical, we mean that our Pilates instruction honors the original teachings and intentions of Joseph Pilates.
By systematic, we mean that our instructors teach a prescribed system of Pilates exercises that lead clients from the Beginner System, through the Intermediate System, and eventually to the Advanced System.
And by integrative, we mean that at Studio Lotus you will learn to use all the Pilates apparatus: Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Wall Unit, High Chair, Wunda Chair, Small Barrel, Spine Corrector, Ladder Barrel, Ped-o-Pull and Magic Circle.
The way we teach Pilates at Studio Lotus is rooted in this approach:
- By teaching you the original exercises in the original order, you learn undiluted, classical Pilates that maintains the integrity of the method.
- By teaching you a progression of exercises where one exercise or workout does not exist in isolation from the next, you learn Pilates more easily and safely – and therefore progress and attain results more quickly.
- And by integrating multiple apparatus in every workout, you understand how each piece works synergistically to facilitate greater levels of awareness and fitness.